COVID-19 Alert Level 3: The Foundation North office will be temporarily closed from Monday 1st March.
14 February 2021 COVID-19 Update 14 Feb 2021
Due to Auckland's move to COVID-19 Alert Level 3 the Foundation North office will be closed from Monday 15 - Wednesday 17th February.
- 27 January 2021 Giving effect to Te Titiri o Waitangi through Mana Whenua representation highlighted in GIFT year 4 Annual Report
- 26 January 2021 Tai Tokerau Emergency Housing Charitable Trust supported through recent grant
- 26 January 2021 Monumental funding towards Auckland as world’s most active city
- 26 January 2021 Crucial funding to support mental health care programme coordination
- 30 November 2020 Grant payment dates and office closure dates
- 26 October 2020 Nau mai, haere mai - welcome back to Level 1 opening
- 23 October 2020 Taking the reins - recent grants help equine organisations raise whanau resilience
- 22 October 2020 Support for aspiring filmmakers in Northland and South Auckland
- 20 October 2020 Foundation North grants support a wide range of initiatives across Auckland and Northland
- 09 October 2020 A landmark day for Kawakawa as new community amenities are unveiled
- 29 September 2020 Funding for First Foundation - Strengthening pathways for young people
- 15 September 2020 Enhancing lives seen through grants across focus areas at Foundation North