Questions? Take a look at our frequently asked questions - you might find your answer here.
Our grants are paid fortnightly on a Monday (or next business day if it's a Statutory Holiday).
The deadline to submit documentation via the funding hub is at midday on Wednesday prior to the Monday payment date.
Either of the following scanned documents are acceptable as digital bank account confirmation.
This should be emailed to email@example.com with your organisation name and grant reference number in the subject line (no hard copy is required to be posted to our office).
- Standard bank deposit slip in the name of the applicant with bank account and bank logo clearly displayed.
- Bank statement in the name of the applicant with bank account and bank logo clearly displayed.
- Signed Bank Letterhead confirming details of the name of the applicant and bank account and suffix clearly displayed.
- Stamped & dated bank branch printout with the name of the applicant and bank account and suffix clearly displayed.
- A print screen of an on-line bank statement identifying the bank, confirming the bank account holder’s name (applicant) and expressing the bank account number. (bank web address/url must be clearly displayed)
We will, if necessary, request an alternative form of bank verification if any of the scanned documents is not clear or does not meet our requirements.