Questions? Take a look at our frequently asked questions - you might find your answer here.
Our grants are paid fortnightly on a Monday (or next business day if it's a Statutory Holiday).
The deadline to submit documentation via the funding hub is at midday on Wednesday prior to the Monday payment date.
Any of the following scanned documents are acceptable as digital bank account confirmation.
- Standard bank deposit slip in the name of the applicant with bank account and bank logo clearly displayed.
- Bank statement in the name of the applicant with bank account and bank logo clearly displayed.
- Signed Bank Letterhead confirming details of the name of the applicant and bank account and suffix clearly displayed.
- Stamped & dated bank branch printout with the name of the applicant and bank account and suffix clearly displayed.
- A print screen of an on-line bank statement identifying the bank, confirming the bank account holder’s name (applicant) and expressing the bank account number. (bank web address/url must be clearly displayed)
We will, if necessary, request an alternative form of bank verification if any of the scanned documents is not clear or does not meet our requirements.
If you have been asked to provide verification of a bank account there should be a Digital Bank Report for you to attach it to in your Fluxx account.
If you haven’t been asked to provide verification but need to update bank account details in your Organisation record, please contact us on 0800 272 878 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist with adding/changing bank account details.