All organisations that receive funding from Foundation North are required to complete an impact report when the grant has been spent, or the project/initiative is complete. Impact reports can be submitted in the Funding Hub via a quick online form.
We use the information you provide us in your Impact Report to:
- Understand the difference that our grant helped you make.
- Help us consider any of your future requests for funding.
- Learn more about the work of your organisation and the needs and aspirations of the community.
- Help us understand if our funding strategy is effective and what might need to change.
- Identify organisations, programmes, and projects to profile on our social media, annual reports, and more.
- Confirm that your grant is completed in our funding system.
Please note, we are unable to consider future applications for grants unless we have a completed impact report relating to your grant.
Some grants are paid by instalment, and payments are dependent on progress reports. The progress report template will be available to you in the Funding Hub under the “Reports Due” section.
We may ask for supporting documents such as the latest financial statements, for example, audited accounts and/or an up-to-date income & expenditure statement for the last three months).
Should you require assistance with this, please contact the Foundation on
Learn more about how to submit reports in:
How to use the Funding Hub Guide
Why haven't I received my payment?
Our grants are paid fortnightly on a Monday (or next business day if a Statutory Holiday).
If you haven't received your payment, it may be because we are waiting on some information from you. Please check in the Funding Hub to see whether you have any outstanding Impact or Progress reports.
Find out more about grant payments here.