We will be keeping our communities informed, as best we can in these fast-changing times, on ways we are working through the impacts of Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Navigating together with COVID-19
With New Zealand's Covid-19 Protection Framework behind us, Foundation North continues to carefully consider how we operate. We remain mindful of the safety of our people, applicants and grantees, and the wider community across our rohe, and will manage this alongside the greater freedoms and reconnections we can now embrace.
Our ways of operating have been developed with our staff and Trustees and adhere to Ministry of Health guidelines.
How Foundation North is responding
Date revised: Tuesday 13 September 2022
On this page we share what the team at Foundation North is doing to ensure our mahi continues as we all deal with the changing COVID-19 situation.
In Auckland & Northland
- The Foundation North office at 50 Ponsonby Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland is open - Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm
- Our staff are attending hui and events in the community, at our offices, and other workspaces like GRD Manukau
- Online hui can be easily arranged
- Contact us by phone
0800 272 878,email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question relating to Foundation North’s working practices, or if there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know.
We welcome greater freedoms, and also know to expect change: at all times we will adhere to Ministry of Health guidelines.
We're here for support
We may have entered a new phase, but we know the importance of continuing to listen to our communities.
- Our granting continues and we are able to operate without interruption
- Our funding pathways are open and responsive to community needs
- Plans and projects change and that’s OK, let us know – we can help with that
- Likewise, if you are experiencing greater demand for your services or are facing new challenges due to COVID - let's talk
- Our funding strategy is the right one and designed for times like this
- We are proactively reaching out via our networks across the region to make sure that organisations working to respond to COVID-19 are supported to meet the immediate and emergent needs of our communities.
What about my current Foundation North grant? Or if I have a request under assessment?
Foundation North continues to take the approach of listening, learning and responding – so please do reach out and let us know about how we can assist.
Please contact an Advisor at the Foundation via email@example.com or
- your organisation has a current ‘live’ grant from the Foundation and COVID-19 is affecting how you are using that grant
- your organisation has a request under assessment and you wish to amend or withdraw the request
- you have any questions about our funding strategy
We all hope that you and your whānau stay safe and well. We’ll keep in touch if we have further information to share.
Kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui
Be strong, be brave, be steadfast