We will be keeping our communities informed, as best we can in these fast-changing times, on ways we are working through the impacts of Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Stay informed - stay safe
The New Zealand Government posts all information for the public on https://covid19.govt.nz/. Remind yourself of the alert level system and remember there is a press session daily from the Government and the Ministry of Health which updates on the status and alert level for COVID-19 in New Zealand. Official media outlets cover this.
How Foundation North is responding
Date revised: Friday 12 March 2021
On this page we would like to share what the team at Foundation North is doing to ensure our mahi can, and will, continue as we all deal with the fast-changing COVID-19 situation.
Alert Level 1 - all of NZ
We continue to adhere to Ministry of Health guidelines.
Here is how we will operate across our rohe:
- the Foundation North office in 50 Ponsonby Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland is open Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm
- our staff are working in the office, and meetings can take place here in alignment with MOH guidelines for workplaces
- our staff are connecting with community in-person across our rohe, and following MOH guidelines
At all times we continue to:
- work to support you as needed
- stay open for funding requests
- take a flexible and responsive approach to meet community needs and aspirations
- fund to strategy
Contact us by phone
Check back regularly on this webpage or our social media channels for updates.
We are here to help
What about my current Foundation North grant? Or if I have a request under assessment?
Foundation North continues to take the approach of listening, learning and responding – so please do reach out and let us know about how we can assist.
Please contact an Advisor at the Foundation via email@example.com or
- your organisation has a current ‘live’ grant from the Foundation and COVID-19 is affecting how you are using that grant
- your organisation has a request under assessment and you wish to amend or withdraw the request
- you have any questions about our funding strategy
We all hope that you and your whānau stay safe and well. We’ll keep in touch if we have further information to share.
Kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui
Be strong, be brave, be steadfast