We have grants available in the Community Support Grants area for over $20,000.
When applying for any of our grants, we request that you send us some supporting information. Please read carefully as some application forms require different documentation. Schools are not required to submit anything.
You can apply for a Community Support Grant if your organisation:
- is a charitable trust or incorporated society registered with the Companies Office (You can check your registration at http://www.societies.govt.nz/cms)
- is on the charities register
- has been operating for at least 12 months
- can provide us with annual accounts
- is within the Foundation's region
- has not had funding from Foundation North in the last 12 months (if you’re not sure when you last received funding, give us a call)
- has a project in one of our priority funding areas of People, Places and Participation
In the People funding area we aim to support community organisations working to facilitate improved outcomes for high need communities in our region, or support strengths-based programmes that focus on positive outcomes for children, young people and their families.Read More
In the Places funding area we aim to fund projects that conserve, preserve and develop our region's natural and physical environment, and cultural heritage.Read More
In the Participation funding area we aim to encourage and support people to be engaged in their communities through participation in artistic, cultural, recreational and sporting activities.Read More